Gambling has been around in particular over the last few millennia. From betting on horse and chariot races at hippodromes or betting on the winner of a fight to the death between two gladiators to e-sports winners and presidential candidates, betting takes place in all domains or areas. Today, there are many sports where betting has become a serious industry, but the most popular globally is, without a doubt, football.
Start betting on the best sportsbooks now from here.
How to Bet on Football: A Guide To Soccer Betting
Thus, we have observed football betting becoming an international phenomenon. Local dealers (brick and mortar) are found on almost every street corner around the world, online soccer betting sites are becoming more and more popular, and almost all of us know someone who has hit a big jackpot after betting Judi Bola Sbobet on their favorite team.
So, is soccer betting easy? Or is it very difficult to win a satisfactory and consistent amount of money? Or maybe the question is changed a bit… Can you get a steady and regular income from soccer betting?
How to choose a good online soccer gambling site?
Once you understand how to place a bet and know what you want to bet on, you will face the tough task of choosing a partner who will provide you with the games, odds and chances to win. Choosing the best online soccer betting site to place your bets on is not an easy task, but there are a few things Depobos you should consider.
First of all, try to open your first account with a reputable online soccer gambling site, not a local bookie. These sites usually have millions of customers who have won and lost money on a regular basis. They definitely have good customer support, great deals and are also newbie-friendly like you.
Next, you have to carefully look at what types of bonuses this soccer gambling site offers you. Most betting agents have promotions such as a signup bonus or a deposit bonus, it can be as much as 200% of your initial deposit. It’s quite something to start your betting career with double the Depobos money you want to invest, isn’t it? Also, take a look at what free bets they have, their bidding habits or what other exclusive betting offers they have, such as bigger odds or cash prizes.
Last but not least, there are a few more things you should pay attention to. Compare the odds they offer against the competition, and see how they are structured. Are their odds in line with the competition? Are they significantly smaller? You definitely want the best odds for your money, and your online soccer betting site will help you here. Also, if you want to use cash for your bets, look for online soccer betting sites that offer this Depobos possibility – not many of them do.
How to bet on football matches
Football betting is basically quite easy. You can go to a local bookie or go to their Daftar Live Casino website, look for games you can predict the outcome of, and check the odds the bookie gives you. If you believe in the odds, place your bet, go home, watch the game and then go and collect your winnings. If you want to know all those betting terms, we made a little dictionary:
- Wager = also called stake, is the amount of money you bet on any given bet slip
- Betting slip = can contain one or more bets. If it contains more Depobos bets, the odds can be played as singles or as accumulators.
- Odds (Odds) = your bookie money used to pay you for every bet you bet and win. These odds can be presented in decimal (1.50), fraction (1/2) or American format (-100). All three number formats have the same meaning.
The most common presentation Depobos format is the decimal format, which has the following meaning: If you bet USD 10 at 1.50 odds, you win 10 * 1.50 = USD 15. If you withdraw your original bet, you make a profit of USD 5 .
- Accumulator = If you have more than one bet on your bet slip, you have the possibility of accumulating the odds, either by simple multiplication (bet odds 1 x bet odds 2 x bet odds 3… etc) or by using a system.
- HT / FT = Half Time / Full Time (short for Half Time / Full Time)
- DNB = Draw No Bet. If you place a DNB bet and the game ends in a draw, you get your money back.
- Free bet = Bonus from your betting site – if you lose this bet, you will get your bet back.
- Cashout = Possibility of closing bets before the end of the game. For example, you bet that Real Madrid won against Barcelona and Real were leading 2-1 in the 75th minute. If you have the option to cashout, you can withdraw from the bet, become a winner and win a fraction of the total prize.
- Over / Under = In football betting, “over” a certain number means “more than”, while “under” means “less than / less than”.
This is part of the jargon you need to get used to the world of soccer betting.